I graduated from Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia with a Paralegal degree. Working as a paralegal enabled me to acquire many valuable skill sets but I also had a very successful fitness career. I worked independently as a personal trainer for years and eventually began managing fitness centers. During my career, I traveled extensively and I managed the buildout of several new clubs from start up to completion. It was during this time, that I sparked an interest in Real Estate. While still working in the fitness industry I was determined to apply my legal background, sales and marketing experience gained from fitness sales to Real Estate, but my real passion is customer service and helping people. Excellent customer service can create loyal customers for life who are willing to refer your business to friends, family, and colleagues. Providing outstanding customer service to each client is my number one motivation.
Remembering the time spent at the shore in the Carolinas as a child, I chose Wilmington, NC as my forever home. I am very excited to be working for one of the most reputable firms in Wilmington, NC. I love the calm, beautiful waterfront communities this historic town has to offer and I am very excited to share my knowledge of this beautiful community with you.
-Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth- Muhammad Ali
Fun facts about me:
· During the summer of 2005, I worked for a race team, Rahal, Letterman Racing and was the Hospitality Coordinator for Danica Patrick, Buddy Rice and Vitor Meria. It was a very exciting job and enabled me to travel and meet a multitude of interesting people.
· My favorite place to visit: San Diego (anywhere in San Diego but more specifically, Torrey Pines golf course at the Lodge in Torrey Pines)
· Places traveled/lived: California, Jamaica, Israel and Japan
· My favorite outdoor activity: moonlight run or a light jog at that quiet time in the morning just before dawn at Wrightsville Beach
· I love animals and I own a giant schnauzer who is very appropriately named Miss Norma Jeane
Please contact me today if you are in need of assistance and professional advice for buying or selling your home. I would love the opportunity to meet with you. Rebecca@WilmingtonNCHomes.com
Gorgeous 1st floor, END UNIT located at the wonderful Passage Point neighborhood. You are just minutes from River Lights, The Pointe at Barclay & downtown Wilmington. Wo...
Copyright 2019 NCRMLS. All rights reserved. North Carolina Regional Multiple Listing Service, (NCRMLS), provides content displayed here (“provided content”) on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties regarding the provided content, including, but not limited to those of non-infringement, timeliness, accuracy, or completeness. Individuals and companies using information presented are responsible for verification and validation of information they utilize and present to their customers and clients. NCRMLS will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from use of the provided content or the products available through Portals, IDX, VOW, and/or Syndication. Recipients of this information shall not resell, redistribute, reproduce, modify, or otherwise copy any portion thereof without the expressed written consent of NCRMLS.