3802 Fawn Creek Drive, Wilmington
Wilmington, NC Area Info
Wilmington, Carolina Beach, Kure Beach, Wrightsville Beach and Fort Fisher North Carolina provide an exciting lifestyle for area residents and great vacation experience for visitors. Whether your interests include fishing, surfing, boating, golfing, history, movie studio tours, museums, local theater productions or higher education ( UNCW, CFCC ) the Wilmington area offers affordable living and pleasant surroundings.
Helpful Wilmington Links
- City of Wilmington
- Wilmington International Airport
- Greater Wilmington Chamber of Commerce
- University of North Carolina Wilmington (UNCW)
- Cape Fear Community College (CFCC)
Interesting Wilmington, NC Facts
- Wilmington was ranked 32nd in the US in Forbes Best Places for Business and Careers in 2010.
- Ranked 14th in the US in Fortune Small Business Magazine for Best Places for a Start-Up.
- Home to Screen Gems Studios, the 2nd largest movie and TV production facilities in the US.
- Wilmington hosts the Cucalorus Film Festival, a nationally recognized independent film festival.
Museums and Historic Areas
- USS North Carolina Battleship
- Cameron Art Museum
- Cape Fear Museum
- The Children's Museum of Wilmington
- Fort Fisher Aquarium
Points of Interest
- The Wilmington Symphony Orchestra
- Airlie Gardens
- Fort Fisher State Historic Site and Museum
- Thalian Hall
Rceptions, Conventions and Business Meetings
Wilmington NC Demographics
- County Populations in 2005: 179,553
- Median household income 2005 = $44,793
- Median Age = 36.3yrs
- Median house value 2005 = $167,600
- Median Property Taxes Paid in 2005 = $1,227
- Average High Temperature in Summer: 90°F
- Average Low Temperature in Summer: 72°F
- Average High Temperature in Winter: 60°F
- Average Low Temperature in Winter: 38°F
- Annual Rain: 57.07inches
Most Recent Wilmington, NC Listings
2001 Metts Avenue, Wilmington
1351 Tidalwalk Drive, Wilmington
2856 Worth Drive Unit #Unit D, Wilmington
6310 Gadwall Court, Wilmington
Copyright 2023 NCRMLS. All rights reserved. North Carolina Regional Multiple Listing Service, (NCRMLS), provides content displayed here (“provided content”) on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties regarding the provided content, including, but not limited to those of non-infringement, timeliness, accuracy, or completeness. Individuals and companies using information presented are responsible for verification and validation of information they utilize and present to their customers and clients. NCRMLS will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from use of the provided content or the products available through Portals, IDX, VOW, and/or Syndication. Recipients of this information shall not resell, redistribute, reproduce, modify, or otherwise copy any portion thereof without the expressed written consent of NCRMLS.